Saturday, June 30, 2012

June! Photo a Day Challenge

Way back in March, I tried to participate in the fatmumslim photo a day challenge.  I tried again in April and in May, unsuccessfully, until now!  This month, with the exception of one deliberate missed prompt, I finished the challenge. 

The June list

1 - Morning, Reilly picking out his clothes for the day.


2 - Empty


3 - On my plate, chicken, mashed potatoes and curried eggplant.


4 - Close-up, Go Giants!


5 - Sign - :)
6 - Hat


7 - Drink, water, our favorite!


8 - Six O'Clock - Eating gellato with a friend, yum!
 

9 - My view today - Peter Island at dusk.
 
10 - Best bit of my weekend, enjoying a cold beer on a warm beach!


11 - Door, two days later the hedge trimmer came and now we can see water from that view.


12 - From a low angle.


13 - Art, the sweetest kind, in my book!


14 - Time


15 - Yellow


16 - Out and about, driving into town.


17 - In my bag.


18 - missed prompt, Reagan and Reilly, 59 months.


19 - Imperfect

20 - Fave photo ever taken, I added this after the 20th, it is my favorite one so-far!

21 - Where I slept.


22 - From a high angle, the steps that the boys are sitting on in my favorite photo above.


23 - Movement, Chris body surfing at Lambert Beach.


24 - On my mind, getting off the rock......

25 - Something cute, need I say more?

26 - Where I shop, today I had to "shop my stash."


27 - Bathroom, the boys' to be precise.


28 - On the shelf.



29 - Something soft, meet Mr. Froggy, he goes everywhere with us!

30 - A Friend, Rex is our neighbor's dog.  He spends most afternoons sleeping right there on our deck. 

I am looking forward to starting July's challenge tomorrow.  I hope I can be disciplined enough to get through another month.  If you want to play along, you can find the prompt list at the fatmumslim blog, here:  July Photo a Day Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment