Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July! Photo a Day Challenge



For the second month in a row I have completed the Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge.  I believe the challenge was originally for Instagram users, however, as a non iPhone/iPad owner, I decided to just use the cameras I have (a Canon point and shoot and a Canon Rebel T2i.  Some days it is hard for me to remember to check the prompt, but for the most part, I have been enjoying the challenge and have been able to keep up!  Here is the list for July and my daily shot.  Thanks for looking!

Chantelle's July list!
1. Self-portrait

2. busy - building a house on the beach.

3.  Best part of the day - scrapbooking and watching a little NCIS.

4. fun - playing firefighters.

5. On the floor.

6. Chair

7. Garden

8. Lunch - Reilly & Reagan's

9. big - Big rain cloud over Peter Island.

10.  Favorite color

11. Letter

11.  Texture

13.  Open - open book and open mind!

14.  Building - Post Office in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas.

15.  Finger

16.  Sign


17.  Addiction

18.  Plate - With a heart shaped egg-in-a-frame for the boys' birthday!

19.  Animal

20.  Eyes


21. 9 O'Clock
 
22.  Upside down
 
23.  Mirror

24.  A stranger

25.  Heart

26.  Sunshine

27.  On the road

28. Cup - Rum punch at Peg Legs.


29.  Recent purchase - Recommended twice in the same day, had to pick it up!

30.  Calm - before it rained for the rest of the day!

31.  Toothbrush - in this case, all of our toothbrushes!
I am really looking forward to the August challenge!  If you want to play along you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment