Friday, May 18, 2012

58 Months!

Today the boys are 58 months old!  One thing that I have done religiously since the boys were born is to take their photographs on the day of their birth every month.  I did not do traditional baby books and unfortunately lost a lot of the journaling I did when they were babies when our hard drive crashed.  Luckily, I have backed up all of the photos I have taken, with the exception of a set of Thanksgiving photos that was "accidentally" erased on the camera before I could confirm they were backed up. 
I love this way of tracking their growth.  When they were babies, I posed the boys in our glider with their first stuffed animals, Mr. Doggy (now called Sparkey) and Mr. Puppy.  And although we no longer have the glider, I try to pose them monthly with their dogs.  Unfortunately, we left Sparkey at my mom's before we came down, so Mr. Puppy has been shared by both boys.
I have to admit that some months the photos have not turned out so well.  Today, though, I think I got some cute shots.  I really cannot believe that in two months they will be 5!







No comments:

Post a Comment